Hello bookworms and welcome to my latest instalment of Down the TBR hole!
Down the TBR Hole is a weekly book meme created by the wonderful Lia @ Lost in a Story that attempts to organize our ridiculously long Goodreads TBR list by choosing either to keep or eliminate the books we’ve saved on there. Here’s how it works:
- Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
- Order on ascending date added.
- Take the first 5 (or 10 (or even more!) if you’re feeling adventurous) books. Of course, if you do this weekly, you start where you left off the last time.
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go
It’s time for the next 20 books to go through the cull! As usual I was super strict with myself and if I didn’t think there was a good chance I would ever read it then it got tossed!
Keeping 15, tossing 5! Another week closer to getting things back under control! ♥