- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate some other bloggers
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three Things About Me:
1. I love to swim and before the lockdown I used to swim every single day and did so for 3 years. I am worried that now I am so far out of the habit that it will be very hard to get back into again!
2. I have a Cocker Spaniel puppy (8 months old) and he is the most crazy, energetic, destructive and monstrous animal I have ever owned in my life. Every day is a challenge with him. Good thing I like a challenge!
3. I really enjoy baking and have such a sweet tooth. I have never been able to bake a cheesecake that turned out right!
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I have always been a reader but I don’t know any other reader’s. I wanted to become part of a community and have an outlet for my thoughts when I’ve read a book I really liked (or didn’t like as the case sometimes turns out to be). I never expected to be welcomed the way that I have. The way that my blog has grown in just a few short months is humbling. I am amazed there are so many people who are interested in what I have to say to be honest! I have also found that I love reading and commenting on other blogs (usually while I am supposed to be working, oops!) and it has had a huge impact on my TBR!
What’s your go-to karaoke song?
Oh god! I really cannot sing at all so I would never do karaoke! I do love to sing in the car though and anything by Adele is usually great to belt out while driving!
What book character would you like to hang out with if you were having a bad day?
I think after reading A Court of Silver Flames I’d actually love to hang out with Nesta. She would listen to you and not judge you and would be such a great, understanding friend.
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
Never treat someone as a priority when you are only someone’s option. It took me a long time to take this advice but I would say as soon as I stopped putting myself out for people who would never go the extra mile for me made me a much happier person.
There are so many amazing and inspiring quotes out there so it’s hard to choose. I’ll go with a favourite from a favourite.
“Don’t feel bad for one moment about doing what brings you joy.” Sarah J Maas.
- Other than books, what is something you are really passionate about?
- What’s the last lie that you told? (Funny question!)
- If you could tell your younger self one thing, what would it be?
- An unpopular opinion that you stand by?
- What book world would you NOT want to be transported to?