Hi everyone, happy Monday and sorry this post is a little bit late this week. Life, right?
The book blog community has given me so much love and support that I want to dedicate one post each week to share and spread as much love as I can for my fellow bloggers. It is hard work to keep a blog and I have nothing but respect and love for all of you.
If you are reading this I have probably commented on one or more of your posts already. If I haven’t then leave me a comment so that I can see you and I can see what you’ve been posting about.
Here is my list of all the posts that I enjoyed reading the most in the past week. Please check out these wonderful blogs and enjoy! ♥♥♥
- Steph @alittlebutalot – Steph shares all her little bookish hates here and I found it very relatable. I’m sure a lot of my book friends will agree!
- Katie @nevernotreading – Katie talks about how often she rereads books and I found it really interesting to see her thoughts as well as comments from others discussing whether or not they like to read books for a second or more times.
- Evelyn @evelynreads – Evelyn filled out the Outstanding Blogger tag and I really enjoyed reading her answers and bookmarked it to complete at some point in the future. I’d love to see more amazing bloggers take part in this one because you are all outstanding!
- Sarah @sarahwithersblogs – Another tag here that looks like a lot of fun to fill out. I got a lot of book inspiration from this post as well and added a few amazing looking books to my TBR.
- Bex @bexbooksandstuff – I enjoy everything that Bex posts but her Sunday update this week was great. I love to see what she is reading as we have such similar tastes!
There were so many amazing posts this week and I wish that I could include them all but I would be here all day and all night writing!