So, I feel like the book blog community has given me so much love and support that I want to dedicate one post each week to share and spread as much love as I can for my fellow bloggers. I never knew how much hard work it was to keep a blog and I have nothing but respect and love for all of you.
If you are reading this I have probably commented on one or more of your posts already. If I haven’t then leave me a comment so that I can see you and I can see what you’ve been posting about.
I’m going to leave a list of all the posts that I enjoyed reading the most in the past week. Please check out these wonderful blogs and enjoy! ♥♥♥
- Hannah @ Echoesinanemptyroom – I discovered a new book and I am really excited to read Girl A by Abigail Dean after this review, thanks for sharing!
- Bex @bexbooksandstuff – A fantastic review of The Path of Good Response by Steve Frogley! I was in touch with the author off the back of this post and managed to get my own copy of this book to read and review, very exciting and looking forward to sharing my thoughts with you all in the near future.
- Rukky @ Eternitybooks – This was a fun post to read and as I have just started participating in weekly memes it was interesting to see how the bookish community feels about them and how important they are to bring us all together as a community.
- Kat @kbbookreviews – I enjoyed reading this one a lot. Some really awesome series recommendations, a few of which I had already read and then the rest that went onto my tbr!
- Annika Perry – Annika’s review of Liars and Thieves was brilliant. It is not a book that I had heard of before but I ended up putting it on my wish list because it sounds so good!
There were so many amazing posts this week and I wish that I could include them all but I would be here all day and all night writing!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone and happy reading ♥♥♥