Sunshine Blogger Award.
Hello to all my fellow readers and bloggers! I hope you are all having a lovely, relaxing Sunday whatever it is that you are doing.
I’ve had a pretty busy week this week but I managed to get in plenty of reading and post all the reviews that I wanted to. I also managed to take part in a couple of weekly memes as well as get more involved with other blogs by going on a commenting spree on all of my favourite posts! I am hoping next week to get a little more involved with the blogging community by posting a round-up of all my favourite links from the week so do keep an eye out for that!
Today, I am going my very first Sunshine Blogger Award tag. Thank you so much to Marta @Monogamist Reader for the tag!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging site.
2. Answer the questions given to you.
3. Nominate other bloggers and ask them to answer your questions.
4. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
Here we go:
1. What’s your greatest accomplishment or proudest moment from last year?
Wow, that’s a tough one because I can’t say that I really accomplished much in 2020. Unless somehow managing to keep my kids clean, fed and home-schooled during a pandemic counts? That counts right?
2. What are three positive things that have happened for you in 2020?
I started working from home, I finally got my fur baby (my cocker spaniel puppy, Charlie) and at the end of 2020 I decided to take the plunge into the wonderful but unknown world of blogging.
3. What’s the last film/TV show you watched?
I actually don’t watch a lot of TV… the last film I watched I think was the adaptation of Flowers in the Attic. I watched it shortly after finishing the book because my brother told me it was good. It was not good, haha!
4. If you won £1,000,000 (or $1,000,000), what would you do with it?
I would probably pay off my debts, upgrade my car, buy a house and spend everything that’s left on books.
5. What’s something you wish you could tell your younger self?
Don’t listen to what other people think you should do. Do the thing that you love.
6. What are your blogging goals for next year?
My blog is just a baby and I am learning new things every day. My goals are just to have fun with it. Get involved with the community and to post whenever I have something to say that I think people would want to read!
7. What’s your favourite thing about blogging?
Absolutely the community. I had never realised there was such a huge circle of people who all care as much as books about I do. Having people to discuss reading with and share the love with is absolutely amazing.
8. Are you making any 2021 New Year’s Resolutions?
No, I never make resolutions because I feel bad when I don’t stick to them. I will continue to try to do things that matter to me and do everything to the best of my ability!
9. If you could have any famous person, living or dead, at your New Year’s Eve party (covid restrictions aside), who would it be?
The first person to come to mind is Sam Heughan. I just think he is ridiculously sexy and why would anyone not want him at their party?
10. What’s something new you’d like to try next year?
I really would love to put pen to paper (theoretically) and try to put all of my book ideas into some sort of order. I’ve always wanted to write a book and there is a story in my head as well as scattered around various notebooks and online. It would be fun to try to make something of that but we’ll see.
11. What do you hope for 2021?
For it to be better than 2020. To read some brilliant books, to make more bookish friends and maybe to pay off some of the money I owe.
I will now nominate a few bloggers – but if you are reading this then please consider yourself tagged too.
All of you bloggers are amazing, I love reading your stuff so keep doing what you do!
Thanks for reading and have a great week!